jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Droog <sdr...@educator.eu>
Subject RE: Creating PDF/PNG/TXT from inputstream doesn't work, JPG/html does
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 16:27:32 GMT
Tried also with FF and also a colleague connected to my machine.

Same result.

Stefan

-----Original Message-----
From: Julian Reschke [mailto:julian.reschke@gmx.de]
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 5:39 PM
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: Re: Creating PDF/PNG/TXT from inputstream doesn't work, JPG/html does

Stefan Droog wrote:
> Ok but why should I use wget because I am running everything on my development machine.
> Datastore and server are also located on this machine.

It's just a way to GET the content and save it to the local filesystem
without a potentially broken browser in the way.

Speaking of which, did you test with multiple browsers?

BR, Julian

The information contained in this communication is confidential, intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be legally privileged and protected
by professional secrecy. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any
action or omission taken by you in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please
immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error. This email does
not constitute any commitment from Cordys Holding BV or any of its subsidiaries except when
expressly agreed in a written agreement between the intended recipient and Cordys Holding
BV or its subsidiaries. Cordys is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission
of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt. Cordys
does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that the
communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference. If you are not the intended
recipient of this communication please return the communication to the sender and delete and
destroy all copies.