jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "ASTI Araza, Ariel D." <ADAr...@ayalasystems.com>
Subject Declarative way of registering Event Listeners
Date Tue, 26 May 2009 00:03:52 GMT

Hi,

I've been searching the Jackrabbit documentation and I couldn't find anything that answers
my question. I am using the jackrabbit webapp and I don't want to subclass, or modify existing
jackrabbit classes just to insert code that register my own event listener to observe repository
changes like addition, modifications, removal, etc. In the WEB-INF/config.xml I saw <iomanager>
and <propertymanager> registration but there's unfortunately not anything that looks
like event listeners registration.

Any clue as to the right direction to take is most welcome.

Ariel