jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Chris Schmidt <cschm...@prospricing.com>
Subject Question on bundled persistence manager
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 16:27:18 GMT
Hello,

  We are currently using the older PersistenceManager structure for storing and retrieving
information in JackRabbit.  We would like to move to the bundled persistence manager but I
have a question on how best to integrate.  The old persistence manager had a hook to provide
a Connection object.  We have an internally managed connection pool that we use to provide
the Connection to the persistence managers.  That doesn't appear to be possible with the bundled
manager.  Besides modifying the code to add a way to provide a connection, is there a recommended
approach?

Thanks,

  Chris Schmidt