jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Müller <thomas.muel...@day.com>
Subject Re: ItemNotFoundException after Garbage Collecting FileDataStore
Date Tue, 12 May 2009 13:46:21 GMT
Hi,

Usually if there is a problem with the data store, the exception is different.

Could you post the complete stack trace please?

Maybe the search index is out of sync with the repository. You could
delete the search index and restart (in that case the index is
re-built).

If this doesn't help: The persistence managers support running a
consistency check and fix. See:
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/api/1.5/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/persistence/bundle/BundleDbPersistenceManager.html

<param name="consistencyCheck" value="true"/>
<param name="consistencyFix" value="true"/>

Regards,
Thomas