jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Pedro Alondra <pedro.alon...@yahoo.es>
Subject multiple clients vs jackrabbit repository
Date Tue, 19 May 2009 10:25:04 GMT

Hi All,

I have a problem with jackrabbit repository being accessed from multiple clients.
I would like to initialize the repository using command line tool using
repository.xml configured to use database via JDBC as the persistence storage.
Then, I would like to access this repository from within web application
using JNDI-based repository.xml (JNDI pointing at the same database).

It seems there is a problem seeing all the workspaces created by command line
tool from within the web application (and vice versa).

Do you have any suggestions how do I make it?

Regards,
Pedro