jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Robert Morse <rmo...@mdesignz.com>
Subject Re: WebDAV from Mac
Date Mon, 18 May 2009 15:05:08 GMT
I too have it running under Mac OSX 10.5.7 with the latest Jackrabbit
1.5.5 build.
If it would be helpful, I'd be more than happy to zip up everything
including the configuration and send it to you.
I'm using MySQL for the repository and data store, so you may have to
change it.   Just e-mail me if you want it.

-robert.

On May 15, 2009, at 10:49 AM, Alexander Klimetschek wrote:

> On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 12:52 AM, Charles Brooking
> <public+jackrabbit@charlie.brooking.id.au> wrote:
>>> Are you using Mac OS X 10.5 integrated WebDAV support (WebDAV FS)
>>> and
>>> are you getting an error message -36 ?
>>
>> I'm using the 10.5.6 "Go > Connect to Server" client, although I
>> don't see
>> any error messages: the files appears to be created but has a size
>> of Zero
>> KB.
>
> The only thing I can say is it works for me. Using 10.5 WebDAV for a
> long time and never had that issue. The only problem I had was when
> there was some repository error, throwing exceptions (I think even
> OutOfMemory) all the time, which lead to weird behaviour in the Mac
> Finder, with folders and files disappearing. Maybe there is something
> specific going wrong in your case that triggers that error, because
> AFAIK there is no general problem with the Mac WebDAV client (as
> compared to the buggy MS Windows webdav clients).
>
> Regards,
> Alex
>

> --
> Alexander Klimetschek
> alexander.klimetschek@day.com

The human mind is an iterative processor, it never does anything right
the first time.  What it does well is to make improvements on every
iteration (deMarco)