jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Charles Brooking" <public+jackrab...@charlie.brooking.id.au>
Subject Re: WebDAV-enabled Root-Folder
Date Thu, 21 May 2009 00:27:05 GMT
G'day

> with Jackrabbit I got a WebDAV-Server that listens to something like
> http://localhost:8080/jackrabbit-webapp/repository/default
> Where "jackrabbit-webapp" is the name of the deployed war. "repository" is
> the servlet name and "default" is the name of the repository.
>
> I would like to enable WebDAV for the Root-Folder of the Server "/".

I also wanted to get rid of the "/default" - I only use a single workspace
in my application and it made URLs inconsistent with my other servlets.

You can remove it by setting the "locator factory" of the WebDAV servlet. Eg:

public class YourWebdavServlet extends SimpleWebdavServlet {
    super.init(config);
    setRepository(...);

    // Use LocatorFactoryImpl instead of LocatorFactoryImplEx:
    // paths don't include workspace so no "/default" at start.
    setLocatorFactory(new LocatorFactoryImpl(getPathPrefix()));
  }
}

Later
Charlie