jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From David Gough <bagel10002...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: MySQL external blobs - store large video files
Date Tue, 12 May 2009 13:51:28 GMT
Hi Tor,

We could use a FileDataStore, but how would we set this up to be shared
between 2 servers on a VIP.

We have 2 servers, say server-01, server-02,

both share a data area (it was going to be a shared mysql db) on a SAN. We
want to be able to fail-over from one box to the other, so would you
recommend having the SAN mounted on each box which {rep.home} points to, so
if one box fails, we simply point the VIP to the other box,

regards

Dave