jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Flavio Donzé" <flavio.do...@gmail.com>
Subject Exporting a Node containing all versions
Date Tue, 19 May 2009 12:34:46 GMT
Hello Everybody

I want to export a Node and import it on a different Jackrabbit repository.
The tricky thing is that all versions to this node should come along.

I figured out I can export all versions using:

new FileOutputStream(new File("d:/temp/versions.xml")), false, false);

and export the Node separately:

getSession().exportSystemView(node, new FileOutputStream(new
File("d:/temp/node.xml")), false, false);

Well this works, but how do I import those files in the new repository. The
Node is no Problem, but how about the versions?

Am I on a totally wrong path? Is there a method to export a Node containing
all previous versions?

I appreciate any help on this