jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Kristian Rink <kaw...@zimmer428.net>
Subject Re: declarative custom node type configuration?
Date Tue, 26 May 2009 14:02:19 GMT
Hi Alex;

and first off, thanks a bunch for your comment, much appreciated.

Alexander Klimetschek schrieb:
> It's right on the Jackrabbit homepage, "Node Types" link on the right:
> http://jackrabbit.apache.org/node-types.html The code for registering
> is at the bottom, and it points to subpages explaining the CND format.

Yes, I already read through this page, but yet failed to see how to "just"
introduce the CND text files to a running Jackrabbit server without
requiring custom code to make the NodeTypeManager know about them
programmatically. The way outlined earlier seems a good approach it seems,
however. :)

Cheers,
Kristian

--