jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Kristian Rink <kaw...@zimmer428.net>
Subject declarative custom node type configuration?
Date Tue, 26 May 2009 06:46:11 GMT

not sure whether this is an FAQ or not, please apologize and feel free to
quietly point me there if so: Browsing the Jackrabbit documentation, I found
quite a bunch of information on CND as well as how to register custom node
types programmatically. But what about doing so declaratively? Somehow I was
expecting, say, to have a conf/nodetypes/ folder (or something like that)
where to place CND files to make Jackrabbit know about them. But at least in
the "Jackrabbit Configuration" I didn't so far find what I was looking for.

Can some kind soul enlighten me about this? :)

Many thanks in advance, all the best.

Kristian Rink
cell    :  +49 176 2447 2771
business: http://www.planconnect.de
personal: http://pictorial.zimmer428.net
"Past midnight. Never knew such silence.
The earth might be uninhabited..."
//beckett / krapp's last tape//

View raw message