jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From bgiles <bgi...@coyotesong.com>
Subject Re: PDF notes on Examples page
Date Wed, 20 May 2009 12:49:43 GMT
I've seen multiple requests for help on displaying PDF in just the short
time I've been on the user's list.  That isn't unreasonable when people
can't get their application to work and don't know whether the problem
is with document retrieval or something else. I thought it would be
easier to just have a brief explanation of how to return PDF (and to a
lesser extent other binary data) that we can send people to than to
repeatedly explain it on the list.

It probably makes sense to move it to a new page, though.  'Application
Examples' or something like that, in contrast to the jackrabbit-specific
examples.

Bear