jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From bgiles <bgi...@coyotesong.com>
Subject stupid jndi question
Date Fri, 08 May 2009 16:08:23 GMT
I have set up RMI on my dev server and know it's a good URL
(http://10.10.6.12:8080/rmi) since I can connect with
URLRemoteRepository from within my app.

But when I try to connect using ClientRepositoryFactory via JNDI I get
an Malformed URL exception (message: InvalidURLScheme).  Ditto if I
create the factory explicitly and use its getRepository(url) method.

I'm stumped since the fact that I can connect with URLRemoteRepository
means that all of the necessary bits are in place.  It's not a class
loader issue since all of the jcr and jackrabbit libraries are in
tomcat's 'common' directory, not the webapp's WEB-INF/lib directory.

Ideas?

Bear