jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Bear Giles <bgi...@coyotesong.com>
Subject Re: search index and jndi
Date Wed, 06 May 2009 18:13:40 GMT
I've documented how I set up my server at
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/JackRabbitOnTomcat6withJndiAndPostgresql.

Well, one small difference.  Before I set up the repository with the
direct PostgreSQL references, but rebuilding it after changing custom
node types I've kept the JNDI configuration.  That is, I'm nuking the
database and the directories under /srv/jackrabbit each time and
rebuilding the repository with the JNDI configuration.  But as mentioned
earlier it -is- recreating the database tables so I know that the JNDI
setup is correct.

Bear

(p.s., sorry about forgetting to set the 'trivial change' flag on the
small edits!)