jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Paulo Silva <alfa...@gmail.com>
Subject Installing and configuring OCM in Model 2 JBoss installation
Date Thu, 07 May 2009 16:02:11 GMT
Hi,

I have an app that is installed in Jboss, deployment model 2 (.rar in
folder deploy,etc) and now I want to start using OCM.

One of my requirements is that I can redeploy my app and still works
after the redeploy.

Currently I tried many things and gave up, mainly because after the
redeploy my app that is using OCM stops working.

What I'm looking for is a quick OCM installation / configuration guide
for my scenario: jboss, deployment model 2. Does anyone have that or
can add that to the Wiki?

This would be a major contribution for the scarce OCM documentation...

Thanks in advance