jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Kruse <r...@kruseonline.net>
Subject Retrieving jcr:data InputStream values
Date Mon, 18 May 2009 23:09:45 GMT
I have an object being saved with the OCM.  It has a data field of type
InputStream mapped as a 'jcr:data' field.  I have two users that retrieve
the same object from the OCM by the UUID and walk the InputStream so the
second one gets the cached object with the InputStream that has already been
walked.  How can I make it so that when the object is retrieved it comes
with a fresh InputStream?

I'm not quite sure this applied to me or not.

Thanks in advance,
Ryan