jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From MatthiasR <matthias8...@gmx.at>
Subject ItemNotFoundException after Garbage Collecting FileDataStore
Date Tue, 12 May 2009 12:37:00 GMT

I recently updated to Jackrabbit 1.5.5 because of Bug [JCR-2063]
(FileDataStore: garbage collection can delete files that are ...).

Today after executing the garbage collecting I couldn't add new nodes
anymore. After looking into my code I found out that my subclass of
SimpleAccessManager retrives nodes by using the itemId
(session.getNodeById(itemId)). When executing the getNodeById method an
ItemNotFoundException is thrown. The exception comes from
org.apache.jackrrabbit.core.ItemManager.getItemData Line 284.

I think the problem only occurs in 1.5.5. I suspect that the garbage
collecting has corrupted my repository (which is pretty bad  :-(().

Any ideas?

Matthias Reischenbacher