jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From SalmasCM <sal...@criticalmass.com>
Subject Re: modified externally: node / when deleting node
Date Thu, 07 May 2009 03:23:49 GMT

I also forgot to mention, I can see that it's the top node in the XML import
file that is corrupted. It no longer knows its path or its name. failed to
resolve name of 813c0297-0a61-41a8-a80a-e90d4d9cd113. Is it ok to be cloning
data imported via XML?

{
> [...]
>         } catch (NoSuchNodeTypeException e) {
>             getInstance().logger.error("JCRUtil:lockNode
> in:NoSuchNodeTypeException: " + e);
>         } catch (VersionException e) {
>             getInstance().logger.error("JCRUtil:lockNode
> in:VersionException: " + e);
>         } catch (ConstraintViolationException e) {
>             getInstance().logger.error("JCRUtil:lockNode
> in:ConstraintViolationException: " + e);
>         } catch (LockException e) {
>             getInstance().logger.error("JCRUtil:lockNode in:LockException:
> " + e);
>         } catch (UnsupportedRepositoryOperationException e) {
>             getInstance().logger.error("JCRUtil:lockNode
> in:UnsupportedRepositoryOperationException: " + e);
>         } catch (AccessDeniedException e) {
>             getInstance().logger.error("JCRUtil:lockNode
> in:AccessDeniedException: " + e);
>         } catch (InvalidItemStateException e) {
>             getInstance().logger.error("JCRUtil:lockNode
> in:InvalidItemStateException: " + e);
>         } catch (RepositoryException e) {
>             getInstance().logger.error("JCRUtil:lockNode
> in:RepositoryException: " + e);
>         } catch (InterruptedException e) {
>             getInstance().logger.error("JCRUtil:lockNode
> in:InterruptedException: " + e);
>         }
>     }
>
>     public void unlockNode(Node node) {
>         try {
>             if (node != null && node.isLocked()) {
>                 for (int i = 0; i < MAX_LOCK_UNLOCK_TRIES; i++) {
>                     node.unlock();
>                     if (!node.isLocked()) {
>                         break;
>                     }
>                     Thread.sleep(LOCK_UNLOCK_TRIES_SLEEP_INTERVAL);
>                 }
>                 if (node.isLocked()) {
>                     throw new LockException("Cannot unlock node ");
>                 }
>             }
>         } catch (UnsupportedRepositoryOperationException e) {
>
> getInstance().logger.error("JCRUtil:UnsupportedRepositoryOperationException
> in:unlockNode: " + e);
>         } catch (LockException e) {
>             getInstance().logger.error("JCRUtil:LockException
> in:unlockNode: " + e);
>         } catch (AccessDeniedException e) {
>             getInstance().logger.error("JCRUtil:AccessDeniedException
> in:unlockNode: " + e);
>         } catch (InvalidItemStateException e) {
>             getInstance().logger.error("JCRUtil:InvalidItemStateException
> in:unlockNode: " + e);
>         } catch (RepositoryException e) {
>             getInstance().logger.error("JCRUtil:RepositoryException
> in:unlockNode: " + e);
>         } catch (InterruptedException e) {
>             getInstance().logger.error("JCRUtil:lockNode
> in:InterruptedException: " + e);
>         }
>     }
>
> Stefan Guggisberg wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 4:56 PM, SalmasCM <salmas@criticalmass.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> The following errors.
>>>
>>> failed to build path of dd740ff8-5108-40f2-9036-b6c769c86bd5:
>>> cafebabe-cafe-babe-cafe-babecafebabe has no child entry for
>>> javax.jcr.ItemNotFoundException: failed to build path of