jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From astra123 <sandhya.jayachand...@tcs.com>
Subject problem in viewing the repository nodes in JCR browser using JNDI
Date Tue, 05 May 2009 03:17:41 GMT

Hi,

I have created one java application project in NetBeans IDE.
To that lib folder i have added the jackrabbit-standalone-1.5.4.jar file.
Then i have created one java file and placed the sample code which is given
in below link.

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-jcr/

by running that java file ,im able to add/retrieve contents in repository.

Now i need to view the repository nodes using JCR browser.
For that i have downloaded the WAR file jcr-explorer.war from net.
Deployed it in tomcat 6 and imported that war project inside NetBeans IDE.
now im able to launch the Login page of it.
It is asking for JNDI name,username and pwd.

How do i register my repository with JNDI to access that via jndi using JCR
browser.
Please help me to resolve this.(i'm new to JCR so please give me the step in
detailed manner)

Thanks in advance,