jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From astra123 <sandhya.jayachand...@tcs.com>
Subject Re: getting error while tryingto launch JCR browser login page
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 04:49:18 GMT

Hi,

Thanks for your response.
Im able to view the login page.

One more help like.
The login page is asking for "JNDI name","Username" and "Pwd"
Im new to JCR so i dont know what values i need to give for the above.
I have attached the sample code which i have used to create a nodes in
repository.

Please help usi n resolving this.
The attached code im running it as separate java Application program in
NetBeans 6 IDE.
Thanks,

http://www.nabble.com/file/p23363035/samplecode.rtf samplecode.rtf
http://www.nabble.com/file/p23363035/samplecode.rtf samplecode.rtf