jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From chokdee <bowlingbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrate a versionable node to a hierachie node
Date Sun, 03 May 2009 09:50:36 GMT

Tobias Bocanegra-3 wrote:

> well, if you want to be able to remove the "versionable" state of a
> node, you should make it versionable by adding the resp. mixin in the
> first place.
> other than that, there is not other solution than creating a node
> node, copy all properties and moving the child nodes.

i took a look at the code. It works well, if I do addMixin and removeMixin.

But if I do the same with NodeTypeManager.registerNodeTypes it fails with

javax.jcr.RepositoryException: The following nodetype change contains
non-trivial changes

I've tried to do the same like removeMixin, but it fails to.