jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Arne v.Irmer" <Arne.vonIr...@tu-dortmund.de>
Subject WebDAV-enabled Root-Folder
Date Wed, 20 May 2009 07:46:27 GMT
Hi,

with Jackrabbit I got a WebDAV-Server that listens to something like
http://localhost:8080/jackrabbit-webapp/repository/default
Where "jackrabbit-webapp" is the name of the deployed war. "repository" is the servlet name
and "default" is the name of the repository.

I would like to enable WebDAV for the Root-Folder of the Server "/".
For that I renamed jackrabbit-webapp.war to ROOT.war and do a servlet-mapping from /* to the
Webdav-Servlet in the web.xml of ROOT.war (aka jackrabbit-webapp.war).

The last thing I need to is to get rid of the name of the repository in the url.
- Is there a possibility to use a nameless repository?
- Can I configure jackrabbit to map webdav-access for the root folder to the default repository?
- How can I configure a webdav enabled root-folder with jackrabbit?

Yours
 Arne