jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Luís Tiago Rico <tiagor...@gmail.com>
Subject re: OCMProxy problem
Date Thu, 07 May 2009 16:50:16 GMT
Hi again,

Found out that for solving my problem I must include the jboss cglib.jar in
my ear file for a correct redeploying.

This is related because installing OCM in this deployment model is somehow
ambiguous!

Again, as may have said, there is no documentation! L

In development I will use this configuration, all OCM jars and dependencies
at my ear, but in production, I will put everything on jboss default lib!

For now this is the solution that I will take! But, I don’t think it is nice
solution either!

Zukka ? Christophe? Anyone else got a better solution for this deployment
model?

Any advices!

Many thanks