jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Luís Tiago Rico <tiagor...@gmail.com>
Subject re: OCMProxy problem
Date Thu, 07 May 2009 12:20:32 GMT
Forgot to say if I remove the ‘proxy = true’ attribute, all goes right!

The object is loaded even in redeployment!

The error happens when I try to iterate over the collection inside a
session:

        ObjectContentManager ocm = null;

        try {

            ocm = getObjectManager(connect());

            PEI pei = (PEI) ocm.getObject(path);

            pathNames = new LinkedHashMap<String, String>();

            for (Folder f : pei.getOffline()) {

                pathNames.put(f.getPath(), f.getName());

            }

        } catch (RepositoryException e) {

            throw new JackrabbitException("Error connecting to the content
repository", e);

        } finally {

            if (ocm != null) {

                ocm.logout();