jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Connecting to different repositories
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 14:12:57 GMT
On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 4:01 PM, Jacob Bergöö <jacob.bergoo@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the quick reply,
> have you heard that this has been done before or does everybody else only
> work with one repository? How do you switch between different states in your
> development process (dev, test, prod)?

I've done it some time ago with Spring as well, but not for different
stages, but for switching the backend depending on the requesting user
account of the webapplication. It's not that hard to write custom
factories in spring and wiring them together. But nowadays I am no
longer working with Spring ;-)

> do you have any more code examples on how to do the rmi connection?

See the page for the jcr-rmi component:
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/jackrabbit-jcr-rmi.html

Regards,
Alex