jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Anton Gavazuk <antongava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JackRabbit EJB Transaction Problems
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 13:31:49 GMT
which transaction attribute do you use for createPartnerFolders?

2009/4/21 Jaco Prinsloo <jacolists@gmail.com>

> Hi Anton,
>
> Thanks for your reply. I don't know how to find the root exception, the
> only
> log entries generated are as follow:
>
> JackRabbit log:
> [#|2009-04-21
>
> 15:07:52,772|INFO|org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.simple.SimpleSecurityManager(SimpleSecurityManager.java:116)|httpSSLWorkerThread-8080-0|init:
> using Repository LoginModule configuration for Jackrabbit|#]
> [#|2009-04-21
>
> 15:07:52,814|INFO|org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl(RepositoryImpl.java:432)|httpSSLWorkerThread-8080-0|SecurityManager
> = class org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.simple.SimpleSecurityManager|#]
>
> Glassfish log:
>
> [#|2009-04-21T15:07:53.238+0200|INFO|sun-appserver2.1|javax.enterprise.system.container.ejb|_ThreadID=18;_ThreadName=httpSSLWorkerThread-8080-0;RepositoryBean;|EJB5018:
> An exception was thrown during an ejb invocation on [RepositoryBean]|#]
>
>
> [#|2009-04-21T15:07:53.238+0200|INFO|sun-appserver2.1|javax.enterprise.system.container.ejb|_ThreadID=18;_ThreadName=httpSSLWorkerThread-8080-0;|
> javax.ejb.EJBException: Transaction aborted; nested exception is:
> javax.transaction.RollbackException
> javax.transaction.RollbackException
>    at
>
> com.sun.jts.jta.TransactionManagerImpl.commit(TransactionManagerImpl.java:311)
>    at
>
> com.sun.enterprise.distributedtx.J2EETransactionManagerImpl.commit(J2EETransactionManagerImpl.java:1029)
>    at
>
> com.sun.enterprise.distributedtx.J2EETransactionManagerOpt.commit(J2EETransactionManagerOpt.java:398)
>    at
> com.sun.ejb.containers.BaseContainer.completeNewTx(BaseContainer.java:3817)
>    at
> com.sun.ejb.containers.BaseContainer.postInvokeTx(BaseContainer.java:3596)
>    at
> com.sun.ejb.containers.BaseContainer.postInvoke(BaseContainer.java:1379)
>    at
> com.sun.ejb.containers.BaseContainer.postInvoke(BaseContainer.java:1316)
>    at
>
> com.sun.ejb.containers.EJBLocalObjectInvocationHandler.invoke(EJBLocalObjectInvocationHandler.java:205)
>    at
>
> com.sun.ejb.containers.EJBLocalObjectInvocationHandlerDelegate.invoke(EJBLocalObjectInvocationHandlerDelegate.java:83)
>     at $Proxy126.createPartnerFolders(Unknown Source)
>     at com.test.JackRabbitTest.createFolders(JackRabbitTest.java:98)
>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>    at
>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>    at
>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>    at com.sun.el.parser.AstValue.invoke(AstValue.java:187)
>    at com.sun.el.MethodExpressionImpl.invoke(MethodExpressionImpl.java:297)
>    at
>
> javax.faces.event.MethodExpressionActionListener.processAction(MethodExpressionActionListener.java:99)
>    at javax.faces.event.ActionEvent.processListener(ActionEvent.java:88)
>    at
> javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.broadcast(UIComponentBase.java:771)
>    at javax.faces.component.UICommand.broadcast(UICommand.java:372)
>    at
> org.ajax4jsf.component.AjaxViewRoot.processEvents(AjaxViewRoot.java:321)
>    at
> org.ajax4jsf.component.AjaxViewRoot.broadcastEvents(AjaxViewRoot.java:296)
>    at
> org.ajax4jsf.component.AjaxViewRoot.processPhase(AjaxViewRoot.java:253)
>    at
>
> org.ajax4jsf.component.AjaxViewRoot.processApplication(AjaxViewRoot.java:466)
>    at
>
> com.sun.faces.lifecycle.InvokeApplicationPhase.execute(InvokeApplicationPhase.java:82)
>    at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.Phase.doPhase(Phase.java:100)
>    at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.execute(LifecycleImpl.java:118)
>    at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:265)
>    at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.servletService(ApplicationFilterChain.java:427)
>    at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:333)
>    at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:214)
>    at org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseXMLFilter.doXmlFilter(BaseXMLFilter.java:178)
>    at org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseFilter.handleRequest(BaseFilter.java:290)
>    at
>
> org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseFilter.processUploadsAndHandleRequest(BaseFilter.java:390)
>    at org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java:517)
>    at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:246)
>    at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:214)
>    at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:313)
>    at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invokeInternal(StandardContextValve.java:287)
>    at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:218)
>    at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.doInvoke(StandardPipeline.java:648)
>    at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.doInvoke(StandardPipeline.java:593)
>    at com.sun.enterprise.web.WebPipeline.invoke(WebPipeline.java:94)
>    at
>
> com.sun.enterprise.web.PESessionLockingStandardPipeline.invoke(PESessionLockingStandardPipeline.java:98)
>    at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:222)
>    at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.doInvoke(StandardPipeline.java:648)
>    at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.doInvoke(StandardPipeline.java:593)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:587)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:1096)
>    at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:166)
>    at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.doInvoke(StandardPipeline.java:648)
>    at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.doInvoke(StandardPipeline.java:593)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:587)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:1096)
>    at
> org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:288)
>    at
>
> com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.DefaultProcessorTask.invokeAdapter(DefaultProcessorTask.java:647)
>    at
>
> com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.DefaultProcessorTask.doProcess(DefaultProcessorTask.java:579)
>    at
>
> com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.DefaultProcessorTask.process(DefaultProcessorTask.java:831)
>    at
>
> com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.DefaultReadTask.executeProcessorTask(DefaultReadTask.java:341)
>    at
>
> com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.DefaultReadTask.doTask(DefaultReadTask.java:263)
>    at
>
> com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.DefaultReadTask.doTask(DefaultReadTask.java:214)
>    at
>
> com.sun.enterprise.web.portunif.PortUnificationPipeline$PUTask.doTask(PortUnificationPipeline.java:380)
>    at
> com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.TaskBase.run(TaskBase.java:265)
>    at
>
> com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.ssl.SSLWorkerThread.run(SSLWorkerThread.java:106)
> javax.ejb.EJBException: Transaction aborted; nested exception is:
> javax.transaction.RollbackException
>     at
> com.sun.ejb.containers.BaseContainer.completeNewTx(BaseContainer.java:3823)
>     at
> com.sun.ejb.containers.BaseContainer.postInvokeTx(BaseContainer.java:3596)
>    at
> com.sun.ejb.containers.BaseContainer.postInvoke(BaseContainer.java:1379)
>    at
> com.sun.ejb.containers.BaseContainer.postInvoke(BaseContainer.java:1316)
>    at
>
> com.sun.ejb.containers.EJBLocalObjectInvocationHandler.invoke(EJBLocalObjectInvocationHandler.java:205)
>    at
>
> com.sun.ejb.containers.EJBLocalObjectInvocationHandlerDelegate.invoke(EJBLocalObjectInvocationHandlerDelegate.java:83)
>     at $Proxy126.createPartnerFolders(Unknown Source)
>     at com.test.JackRabbitTest.createFolders(JackRabbitTest.java:98)
>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>    at
>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>    at
>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>    at com.sun.el.parser.AstValue.invoke(AstValue.java:187)
>    at com.sun.el.MethodExpressionImpl.invoke(MethodExpressionImpl.java:297)
>    at
>
> javax.faces.event.MethodExpressionActionListener.processAction(MethodExpressionActionListener.java:99)
>    at javax.faces.event.ActionEvent.processListener(ActionEvent.java:88)
>    at
> javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.broadcast(UIComponentBase.java:771)
>    at javax.faces.component.UICommand.broadcast(UICommand.java:372)
>    at
> org.ajax4jsf.component.AjaxViewRoot.processEvents(AjaxViewRoot.java:321)
>    at
> org.ajax4jsf.component.AjaxViewRoot.broadcastEvents(AjaxViewRoot.java:296)
>    at
> org.ajax4jsf.component.AjaxViewRoot.processPhase(AjaxViewRoot.java:253)
>    at
>
> org.ajax4jsf.component.AjaxViewRoot.processApplication(AjaxViewRoot.java:466)
>    at
>
> com.sun.faces.lifecycle.InvokeApplicationPhase.execute(InvokeApplicationPhase.java:82)
>    at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.Phase.doPhase(Phase.java:100)
>    at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.execute(LifecycleImpl.java:118)
>    at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:265)
>    at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.servletService(ApplicationFilterChain.java:427)
>    at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:333)
>    at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:214)
>    at org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseXMLFilter.doXmlFilter(BaseXMLFilter.java:178)
>    at org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseFilter.handleRequest(BaseFilter.java:290)
>    at
>
> org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseFilter.processUploadsAndHandleRequest(BaseFilter.java:390)
>    at org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java:517)
>    at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:246)
>    at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:214)
>    at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:313)
>    at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invokeInternal(StandardContextValve.java:287)
>    at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:218)
>    at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.doInvoke(StandardPipeline.java:648)
>    at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.doInvoke(StandardPipeline.java:593)
>    at com.sun.enterprise.web.WebPipeline.invoke(WebPipeline.java:94)
>    at
>
> com.sun.enterprise.web.PESessionLockingStandardPipeline.invoke(PESessionLockingStandardPipeline.java:98)
>    at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:222)
>    at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.doInvoke(StandardPipeline.java:648)
>    at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.doInvoke(StandardPipeline.java:593)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:587)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:1096)
>    at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:166)
>    at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.doInvoke(StandardPipeline.java:648)
>    at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.doInvoke(StandardPipeline.java:593)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:587)
>    at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:1096)
>    at
> org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:288)
>    at
>
> com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.DefaultProcessorTask.invokeAdapter(DefaultProcessorTask.java:647)
>    at
>
> com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.DefaultProcessorTask.doProcess(DefaultProcessorTask.java:579)
>    at
>
> com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.DefaultProcessorTask.process(DefaultProcessorTask.java:831)
>    at
>
> com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.DefaultReadTask.executeProcessorTask(DefaultReadTask.java:341)
>    at
>
> com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.DefaultReadTask.doTask(DefaultReadTask.java:263)
>    at
>
> com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.DefaultReadTask.doTask(DefaultReadTask.java:214)
>    at
>
> com.sun.enterprise.web.portunif.PortUnificationPipeline$PUTask.doTask(PortUnificationPipeline.java:380)
>    at
> com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.TaskBase.run(TaskBase.java:265)
>    at
>
> com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.ssl.SSLWorkerThread.run(SSLWorkerThread.java:106)
> |#]
>
> Any advice or suggestions will be appreciated.
> Thank you,
> Jaco
>
> On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 1:37 PM, Anton Gavazuk <antongavazuk@gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > Hi Jaco,
> >
> > from error desc I see only stacktrace of glassfish transaction manager
> > impl,
> > i doesnt show the real source of error, could you look in log thoroughly
> in
> > order to find jackrabbit error.
> >
> > 2009/4/21 Jaco Prinsloo <jacolists@gmail.com>
> >
> > > Hi Experts,
> > >
> > > I have a stateless session bean (EJB) which connects to my JackRabbit
> > > session. I call this EJB from a client application, but after a few
> calls
> > I
> > > receive the following exception:
> > >
> > > javax.ejb.EJBException: Transaction aborted; nested exception is:
> > > javax.transaction.RollbackException
> > > javax.transaction.RollbackException
> > >        at
> > >
> >
> com.sun.jts.jta.TransactionManagerImpl.commit(TransactionManagerImpl.java:311)
> > >        at
> > >
> >
> com.sun.enterprise.distributedtx.J2EETransactionManagerImpl.commit(J2EETransactionManagerImpl.java:1029)
> > >        at
> > >
> >
> com.sun.enterprise.distributedtx.J2EETransactionManagerOpt.commit(J2EETransactionManagerOpt.java:398)
> > >        at
> > >
> >
> com.sun.ejb.containers.BaseContainer.completeNewTx(BaseContainer.java:3817)
> > >        at
> > >
> >
> com.sun.ejb.containers.BaseContainer.postInvokeTx(BaseContainer.java:3596)
> > >        at
> > >
> com.sun.ejb.containers.BaseContainer.postInvoke(BaseContainer.java:1379)
> > >        at
> > >
> com.sun.ejb.containers.BaseContainer.postInvoke(BaseContainer.java:1316)
> > >        at
> > >
> >
> com.sun.ejb.containers.EJBLocalObjectInvocationHandler.invoke(EJBLocalObjectInvocationHandler.java:205)
> > >        at
> > >
> >
> com.sun.ejb.containers.EJBLocalObjectInvocationHandlerDelegate.invoke(EJBLocalObjectInvocationHandlerDelegate.java:83)
> > >        at $Proxy163.createPartnerFolders(Unknown Source)
> > >        at com.test.JackRabbitTest.createFolders(JackRabbitTest.java:98)
> > >
> > >
> > > If I turn my JackRabbit connector's transaction support off, however,
> > > everything works fine everytime. Any ideas why transactions are
> failing?
> > > What are the consequences if I keep transaction support turned off?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Jaco
> > >
> > > Ps. I'm using Glassfish
> > >
> >
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message