jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Tako Schotanus <quinte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit & google AppEngine
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2009 09:29:41 GMT
"In an short attemp I tried to get from 0-AWS knowledge to a running JR demo
app"

Hi Korbinian,

would you mind detailing a bit more how and what you did? I don't mean an
exact description but just a rundown of the services you used and such.

Is there a way to try what you did for free? Because I have the feeling from
what I read that you always have to pay with Amazon?

It's one of the reasons I never tried any of the Amazon services and it
might be an advantage that Google has: in lots of places developers make the
tech decisions and if Google allows you to try things out for free you're
more likely to take a look at it.

Cheers,
 -Tako

--