jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Robert Morse <rmo...@mdesignz.com>
Subject Re: Classloader Issue?
Date Sun, 12 Apr 2009 02:05:27 GMT
Nevermind!
I had an errant copy of jcr-1.0.jar in my EJB.   My final working
configuration, in order to close this issue:

jackrabbit-jca-1.5.4.jar,  jackrabbit-jcr-rmi-1.5.0.jar, and
jcr-1.0.jar in $JBOSS_HOME/server/default/lib

jackrabbit-jca-1.5.4.rar, jackrabbit-werver.war, jcr-ds.xml in
$JBOSS_HOME/server/default/deploy

NO jackrabbit components in the EAR, EJB or WEB packages.  Referenced
as <scope>provided</scope> in the Maven dependencies.

Sorry for the noise.

-robert.