jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Robert Morse <rmo...@mdesignz.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Jackrabbit 1.5.4 released
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 17:20:22 GMT
Hello!

When building the 1.5.4 source, some of the target artifacts are
1.5.4, others are 1.5.3 (ocm) and 1.5.0 (jcr-rmi).  Just curious why
they all aren't 1.5.4.

On Apr 8, 2009, at 8:47 AM, Jukka Zitting wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 4:37 PM, Robert Morse <rmorse@mdesignz.com>
> wrote:
>> Doesn't appear to be out there yet.
>
> Oops, the source package didn't make it to the distribution directory.
> I've added it there now, and it should be available for download from
> the mirrors in a few hours. The binaries are already available.
>
> Thanks for the heads up!
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting

The human mind is an iterative processor, it never does anything right
the first time.  What it does well is to make improvements on every
iteration (deMarco)