jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Diego Ampudia Ortega" <dampu...@tecsisa.com>
Subject Problem with jackrabbit user deletion
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2009 15:59:14 GMT
Trying to delete an user from the repository, I´ve found that, if there are ACE´s associating
the user and a jcr node, the user is deleted but the ACE´s aren´t, so when I try to get
the ACL from the node, this exception is thrown:

org.apache.jackrabbit.api.security.principal.NoSuchPrincipalException: Unknown principal userName

        at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.principal.PrincipalManagerImpl.getPrincipal(PrincipalManagerImpl.java:75)

        at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.authorization.acl.ACLTemplate.<init>(ACLTemplate.java:108)

        at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.authorization.acl.ACLEditor.getACL(ACLEditor.java:85)

        at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.authorization.acl.ACLEditor.editAccessControlPolicies(ACLEditor.java:117)

        at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.DefaultAccessManager.getApplicablePolicies(DefaultAccessManager.java:327)

(here is where I invoke accessControlManager.getApplicablePolicies(resourcePath) to get the
policies relative to the node referenced by resourcePath, and userName is the user I´ve just
deleted).

Do you know any solution or workaround for this issue?

Thank you in advance.

D. Ampudia

PS: the version of JackRabbit I´m using is 1.5.0