jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Lars Michele <lars.mich...@tu-dortmund.de>
Subject Re: Problem with jackrabbit user deletion
Date Sat, 25 Apr 2009 20:02:43 GMT
Hi,
the problem seems to be fixed in the trunk, but is not part of the
current releases. Have a look at

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit-core/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/security/authorization/acl/ACLTemplate.java?revision=713975&view=markup

Now a check is performed, if the principal is there, and if not, it is
created on the fly but not persisted, just to be able to load the ACL.

Regards,
Lars

Diego Ampudia Ortega schrieb:
> Trying to delete an user from the repository, I´ve found that, if there are ACE´s associating
the user and a jcr node, the user is deleted but the ACE´s aren´t, so when I try to get
the ACL from the node, this exception is thrown:

> org.apache.jackrabbit.api.security.principal.NoSuchPrincipalException: Unknown principal
userName

>         at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.principal.PrincipalManagerImpl.getPrincipal(PrincipalManagerImpl.java:75)
>
>         at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.authorization.acl.ACLTemplate.<init>(ACLTemplate.java:108)
>
>         at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.authorization.acl.ACLEditor.getACL(ACLEditor.java:85)
>
>         at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.authorization.acl.ACLEditor.editAccessControlPolicies(ACLEditor.java:117)
>
>         at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.DefaultAccessManager.getApplicablePolicies(DefaultAccessManager.java:327)
>
> (here is where I invoke accessControlManager.getApplicablePolicies(resourcePath) to get
the policies relative to the node referenced by resourcePath, and userName is the user I´ve
just deleted).