jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Samuel Cox <crankydi...@gmail.com>
Subject Error indexing workspace after deleting repository folder in Windows XP
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2009 21:25:20 GMT
Hi,

I'm  using Jackrabbit 1.4.2.

On Windows XP, I deleted my repository folder thinking that I would
start fresh.  Now, I cannot get beyond this "Error indexing workspace"
exception.

I normally work in Linux and never have this problem.  Anyhow, I seem to
recall fixing this in the past by removing something in /Docs and
Settings/user/Local Settings/..., but I cannot seem to find any relevant
files in that location.

That said, I would like to know the *real* way to fix these index problems.

Anyhow, here is the workspace.xml that I'm trying to use to force all
the checking.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Workspace name="default">
         <!--
             virtual file system of the workspace:
             class: FQN of class implementing the FileSystem interface
         -->
         <FileSystem
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">
             <param name="path" value="${wsp.home}"/>
         </FileSystem>
         <!--
             persistence manager of the workspace:
             class: FQN of class implementing the PersistenceManager
interface
         -->
         <PersistenceManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.DerbyPersistenceManager">
           <param name="url" value="jdbc:derby:${wsp.home}/db;create=true"/>
           <param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="${wsp.name}_"/>
           <!--
           <param name="consistencyCheck" value="true"/>
           <param name="consistencyFix" value="true"/>
           -->
         </PersistenceManager>
         <!--
             Search index and the file system it uses.
             class: FQN of class implementing the QueryHandler interface
         -->
         <SearchIndex
             <param name="path" value="${wsp.home}/index"/>
             <param name="textFilterClasses"
value="org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.MsWordTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.MsExcelTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.MsPowerPointTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.PdfTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.OpenOfficeTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.RTFTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.HTMLTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.XMLTextExtractor"/>
             <param name="extractorPoolSize" value="2"/>
             <param name="supportHighlighting" value="true"/>
             <!--
             <param name="forceConsistencyCheck" value="true"/>
             <param name="enableConsistencyCheck" value="true"/>
             <param name="autoRepair" value="true"/>
             -->
         </SearchIndex>
     </Workspace>

And I'm getting the following in the log.

INFO RepositoryImpl - workspace 'default' initialized
DEBUG JackrabbitTextExtractor -
JackrabbitTextExtractor(org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.MsWordTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.MsExcelTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.MsPowerPointTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.PdfTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.OpenOfficeTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.RTFTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.HTMLTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.XMLTextExtractor)
INFO LocalFileSystem - LocalFileSystem initialized at path
repository\repository\index
DEBUG IndexMerger - index added: name=_0, numDocs=96
DEBUG IndexMerger - index added: name=_1, numDocs=1
DEBUG AbstractIndex - closing IndexWriter.
DEBUG Recovery - RedoLog is empty, no recovery needed.
INFO SearchIndex - Running consistency check...
INFO ConsistencyCheck - progress: 10%
INFO ConsistencyCheck - progress: 20%
INFO ConsistencyCheck - progress: 29%
INFO ConsistencyCheck - progress: 39%
INFO ConsistencyCheck - progress: 49%
INFO ConsistencyCheck - progress: 60%
INFO ConsistencyCheck - progress: 70%
INFO ConsistencyCheck - progress: 79%
INFO ConsistencyCheck - progress: 89%
INFO ConsistencyCheck - progress: 99%
INFO ConsistencyCheck - No errors found.
INFO SearchIndex - Index initialized: repository/repository/index Version: 2
DEBUG MLRUItemStateCache -
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.MLRUItemStateCache@3b84ee size=1,
1264/4194304
DEBUG JackrabbitTextExtractor -
JackrabbitTextExtractor(org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.MsWordTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.MsExcelTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.MsPowerPointTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.PdfTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.OpenOfficeTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.RTFTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.HTMLTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.XMLTextExtractor)
INFO LocalFileSystem - LocalFileSystem initialized at path
repository\workspaces\default\index
DEBUG AbstractIndex - closing IndexWriter.
DEBUG Recovery - RedoLog is empty, no recovery needed.
ERROR BundleDbPersistenceManager - failed to read bundle:
e6e30217-03ae-4599-8b9e-57dc1d0290d6: java.lang.IllegalStateException:
URIIndex not valid? javax.jcr.NamespaceException: URI for index 11 not
registered.
ERROR OnWorkspaceInconsistency - Node /
(cafebabe-cafe-babe-cafe-babecafebabe) has missing child 'dummy'
(e6e30217-03ae-4599-8b9e-57dc1d0290d6)
ERROR RepositoryImpl - Failed to initialize workspace 'default'
javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Error indexing workspace: Error indexing
workspace: Error indexing workspace
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SearchManager.initializeQueryHandler(SearchManager.java:584)
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SearchManager.<init>(SearchManager.java:264)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl$WorkspaceInfo.getSearchManager(RepositoryImpl.java:1613)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.initWorkspace(RepositoryImpl.java:606)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.initStartupWorkspaces(RepositoryImpl.java:415)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.<init>(RepositoryImpl.java:305)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.create(RepositoryImpl.java:557)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository$2.getRepository(TransientRepository.java:245)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.startRepository(TransientRepository.java:265)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:333)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:363)

[snip]

	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Caused by: org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.NoSuchItemStateException:
e6e30217-03ae-4599-8b9e-57dc1d0290d6
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SharedItemStateManager.getItemState(SharedItemStateManager.java:260)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.MultiIndex.createIndex(MultiIndex.java:1046)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.MultiIndex.createInitialIndex(MultiIndex.java:388)

Any help is greatly appreciated.

--
Samuel Cox