jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Taeho Kang <tka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using different ddl for other DB's?
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2009 10:01:55 GMT
Wow, many thanks for your prompt reply.
I'm going to
use org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.db.SimpleDbPersistenceManager, which
lets me specify many options such as JDBC driver, schema name, and etc.

Now, since I'm testing on a local environment, where should I place my
schema.ddl file?

I tried placing my schema.ddl file in java classpath, but It hasn't worked
so far....
- "javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Configuration error: unknown schema
'tkangdb'

Please note that I set my java classpath with System.setProperty(..) method
in my main() method.

Do you have any tips?

/Taeho