jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Kruse <r...@kruseonline.net>
Subject Re: Questions on SessionImpl.getItem and itemExists
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 18:04:02 GMT
Thanks for the quick reply Alex.  Here are the relevant paths in my
repository.

/h9:analytics
/h9:analytics/h9:notes
/h9:analytics/h9:notes/d51ea95d-4d31-49a9-a0c8-b2d2bec4ca58

The last one is a name generated from an internal guid, it is not the
primary object UUID.

I have tried the getItem and itemExists with the full path as noted in my
first email, but neither return anything.  Using my JCR Browser eclipse
plugin I can put that path in the find and it locates it.