jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Zhou Wu <zwu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Some pdf files couldn't be imported.
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2009 03:59:42 GMT

Yes or No in this case. I did switch datastore form db to file one. It seems
something messed up here (not just missing the binaries), but I don't want
to investigate further.

>>> file ( www.doe.mass.edu/mcas/2008/release/g3ela.pdf
>>> www.doe.mass.edu/mcas/2008/release/g3ela.pdf ) and got an error like
>>> this:
>>>
>>> 24.04.2009 14:36:57 *ERROR* DavResourceImpl: Error while importing
>>> resource: java.io.IOException: cb2b189d-c939-40cd-ne 612)

>>> I originally used mysql datastore for it -- I thought mysql might not be
>>> able to handle the size of the file (about 1.6M) in default case(blob
>>> issue). I changed the datastore to FileDataStore -- but I got the error
>>> above. It seems it is not the issue  of the size of file in general