jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Smart Pigeon <zwu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Some pdf files couldn't be imported.
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 22:24:50 GMT

I think I got the problem -- I renamed the file and it got imported.  It was
probably because I first imported with mysql datastore and failed. Some
entries might have been written to the repository, but the actual file
binary was not.  Not a typical case if I did right in the first place (using
FileDataStore), but this could be a bug.