jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Smart Pigeon <zwu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Some pdf files couldn't be imported.
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 22:06:01 GMT

 I used Jackrabbit 1.5.4 on Windows Server 2003.   I tried to import a pdf
file ( www.doe.mass.edu/mcas/2008/release/g3ela.pdf
www.doe.mass.edu/mcas/2008/release/g3ela.pdf ) and got an error like this:

24.04.2009 14:36:57 *ERROR* DavResourceImpl: Error while importing resource:
java.io.IOException: cb2b189d-c939-40cd-ne 612)

I originally used mysql datastore for it -- I thought mysql might not be
able to handle the size of the file (about 1.6M) in default case(blob
issue). I changed the datastore to FileDataStore -- but I got the error
above. It seems it is not the issue  of the size of file in general since I
could import a 5M rtf file or a irs form pdf at  http:
www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw4.pdf www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw4.pdf . So what
could be wrong here?