jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From SalmasCM <sal...@criticalmass.com>
Subject Urgent issue with deleting clined nodes
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2009 13:51:55 GMT

We import our data using XML files.
topNode.remove(); //remove the top node in the XML file.
session.importXML("/", stream,
ImportUUIDBehavior.IMPORT_UUID_COLLISION_REMOVE_EXISTING);

After the import I clone the node

toSession.getWorkspace().copy(wsFromName, path, path);

Each file imports a section of the site. Sometimes a section may need to be
reloaded. I then need to delete the node from both workspaces and call the
import code again and I get

javax.jcr.ItemNotFoundException: cc3b54f9-9283-4479-b60f-d77b264c1aa3

However, if I don't delete the node prior to the import then the data gets
imported twice and I get topNode and topNode[1] in my database.

How can I delete a cloned node across both workspaces or do the XML import
and have it replace the top node instead of appending a new one?