jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From SalmasCM <sal...@criticalmass.com>
Subject clustering questions
Date Sun, 19 Apr 2009 20:28:20 GMT

We are deploying a JR implementation which will consist of a JR cluster of
two independent web apps. One is an admin app and the other a consumer web
site. During testing I have been running both on one box. Now that we are
getting closer to production I want to verify that the observation api will
still work if the apps are deployed independently. I am assuming that the
notifications are handled the same way as the journal updates (through the
common db). Please let me know if I am understanding correctly how
clustering works.

Regards