jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From SalmasCM <sal...@criticalmass.com>
Subject Re: ItemStateException with some drivers
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2009 15:36:06 GMT

Hi:

Would it be possible to get some documentation about which version of the
JDBC spec Jackrabbit is compatible with. it looks like its version 1.2 and
above? Our SQL group wants to know the version so that they can make sure to
be compliant.
Also, does there exist somewhere a list of jars for each version of JR? I'd
like to know which versions I should have for the latest JR release. It
looks like 1.4.9 is the latest release of the core jar and this goes with JR
version 1.5.4?

Thanks