jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Nilshan <nilshan.par...@indralok.com>
Subject Re: Clustering and FileSytems
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 10:03:00 GMT

Hello ,

I read about clustering on Clustering Wiki...

The prerequisites for clustering are as below

According to Wiki...

1. Each cluster node should have unique Name (ID).
2. Each cluster should have it's own Repository.xml ...
3...

Now, to answer your question .. I would say... Yes..

Each cluster there is a unique repository.xml and you need to specify
FileSystems for  all..
i.e for repository..workspace and versioning...

FileSystem can local or DB. depending on choice.

I am sorry..I don't have clustering configuration file now ..but you can
search "Jackrabbit_Clustering" on Nabble and you will find... Message posted
by me. This message contains example configuration file for two clusters...

Cheers,
Nilshan.