jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Kooper <sergeysach...@list.ru>
Subject Re: NullPointer in JackRabbit InternalValue class
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2009 13:18:48 GMT

Stefan Guggisberg wrote:

> i quickly tried to reproduce the issue using your instructions.
> everything worked as expected, i.e. i was unable to reproduce it.
> please feel free to post a jira issue and attach a simple test case
> including a custom node type def.
>
> cheers
> stefan
>

>> Thanks for reply.
>> --

Hi,
I've posted improvement to jira. I've got into more details and found out
that there is possibility to set null into propertyDefinition and this leads
to null pointer inside JackRabbit. I understand that setting null is against
JCR spec, but my thought is if there exists slight possobility of null
pointer it should be checked.

Thanks for your reply.