jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Kurz Wolfgang <wolfgang.k...@gwvs.de>
Subject Copy a Repository without rebuilding the indecies?
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2009 06:15:34 GMT
Hello everyone,

is there a way to copy a whole repository without having to rebuild the indeciecs? And if
so how would I do it?

Problem is that we have a cluster setup with a few clusters and at night we want to copy everything
to a backup.

The live servers work fine with this and don't have a problem at all.

But on the backup we have to rebuild the indecies every morning which take long and longer
the more data we have in the repository.

So I was wondering if we are doing something wrong or missing something.

Thx a lot in advance for any help you guys could give!

Wolfgang