jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Kurz Wolfgang <wolfgang.k...@gwvs.de>
Subject Problem with indecies on Repository startup
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 12:14:49 GMT
Hello everyone,

We have a Jackrabbit setup with multiple clusters for development purposes. At night the persistence
managers and datastore are backuped from the live system to the development system. Just by
copying everything over to the other location.

Now the problem is that in the morning the startup of the clusters take for ever. But after
they successfully started up for the first time it's just a matter of seconds to restart them
again.

So my guess is that the indices have to be rebuild at the first startup. But even copying
everything including the indices didn't help speed up starting the clusters.

We are getting to a point where the maximum Server timeout interval isn't enough to get the
servers up and running.

Anyone have an idea what going wrong? Or what we could do to fix this?