jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From imadhusudhanan <madhusudhana...@gmail.com>
Subject Regarding Preview usage in webfolder client ..
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2009 08:45:09 GMT
Hi All,

Donno whether this is the right forum to post this issue. Kindly bear with me and help me.
When I use the Windows WebFolder client with JackRabbit as my CMS, I upload a image and then
 right click on the image and say Preview but I see "Preview Not Available". Donno y is this
so .. ?? After all I expect JR to show the image itself?? Is that something to do with the
repository.xml or config.xml ... I also noticed that the PropFindType called at the JR server
is 0 i.e. Named Properties request.