jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From imadhusudhanan <madhusudhana...@gmail.com>
Subject Regarding the Scalability of Jackrabbit.
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2009 12:50:29 GMT
Dear Team,

	 We are of a large user base. And we would like to have a perfect CMS and JR is the way we
thought. Thanks Team. We would like to create users as nodes in a workspace and maintain their
content below each user node. This is the plan. Is that advisable to create one workspace
per user or one node per user any suggestions ??/Also I would like to know about the scalability
of JR if it runs as a standalone server.