jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From imadhusudhanan <madhusudhana...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Customizing JR to access my DataBase Schema ..
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2009 10:49:10 GMT
	 Thanks Thomas, I got it now. I m suppose to place the PM config under WorkSpace Template.
By doing so I can see four tables under my db.

---- On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 06:43:59 -0700 Thomas Müller &lt;thomas.mueller@day.com&gt;
wrote ----

&gt;  &lt;param name="schema" value="sampleschema"/&gt;

The parameter name 'schema' is misleading: it is the database type
(the name of the .ddl resource). In your case, it is mysql. Actually
you don't need to set it. See also

I believe with Jackrabbit and MySQL you can't currently use a
different database schema except the default one.

Did you check the log file?

Please use the user list for questions that are not related to
development of Jackrabbit.