jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "George A. Francis" <George.Fran...@radintl.com>
Subject JCR Size bloat
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2009 17:11:20 GMT
Our JCR repo is bloated to a size of 3GB.  Looking into it, I found that
there seem to be thousands of entries in /jcr:system/jcr:versionStorage
that are orphaned, ie: they refer to items that were removed from the
repository.  I was told that these history items couldn't be deleted
from the repo (when I try I get a JCR exception).  How can these
orphaned history nodes be removed?
Regards,
George

--
George Francis
RAD International Ltd.

the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in
this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this
email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company
accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by
this email.