jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Bjorn Danielsson <bj...@implior.se>
Subject Re: WebDAV, XML files, and jcr:data
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 18:19:01 GMT
Angela Schreiber <anchela@day.com> wrote:
> yes. look for config.xml in your WEB-INF. there are 2 sections
> 'iomanager' and 'propertymanager'. by default .xml and .zip get
> a special handling... you can remove those entries.
> just make sure, that property handling is in line with the
> overall io handling.

Aha, commenting out those parts did the trick!

I will probably decide later that I might want *both* the jcr:data
property and the pre-parsed XML nodes (if they exist), but that's
a different and more complicated issue...

Thank you very much for your fast reply.

--
Björn Danielsson  <bjorn@implior.se>