jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Problem casting my Session to SessionImpl
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 13:58:52 GMT
On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 10:39 AM, Kurz Wolfgang <wolfgang.kurz@gwvs.de> wrote:
> but then I get the following exception:
> javax.el.ELException: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.jackrabbit.core.XASessionImpl
cannot be cast to org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SessionImpl
> I am using a local Repository which is globally available over JNDI.

Looks like a class path problem, because XASessionImpl extends
SessionImpl and casting should work. It's probably that your client
code has a different jackrabbit-core jar in it's classpath than the
actual repository (that passes this over JNDI to the client).

Alexander Klimetschek

View raw message